Youngs Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
Return to Oakridge
Youngs Creek Falls is south of Oakridge.
GPS - Youngs Creek Falls, 1.2km el.
Summer and Autumn color views
Flow is apparently year-round.
- From I-5 take exit 188A for HWY 58
- ¼ mile past milepost 37 - east of Oakridge - head south at road signed for Hills Creek Dam / Kitson Springs
- After 0.5 mile turn right onto Road #21
- In another 17.3 miles turn left onto gravel Road #2129 (signed as Youngs Creek Road)
- 1.6 miles from the #21/ #2129 junction you will cross Youngs Creek for the first time
- An additional 3.1 miles you will find a wide spot in the gravel to the right (4.7 miles total gravel)
- Youngs Creek Falls is to the right
There are some camping and picnic facilities on Road #21 well before Road #2129 turnoff.