Sullivan Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
Return to Salem region
GPS - Sullivan Creek Falls, el. 580m
Sullivan Creek Falls is east of Salem.
Pass Salmon Falls along the way.
- On I-5 exit onto Hwy 22 and head east towards Stayton.
- Past milepost 23 look for a blinking yellow caution light - turn left onto North Fork Road SE just past the caution light.
- Note: Between milepost 5.0 and 5.5 the road is gravel due to slide activity. The foliage looks stable, however.
- After 15.1 miles road turns to gravel. Another 1.2 miles you will reach a fork in the road.
- Bear right at the fork where the sign says "Three Pools". This will be Forest Road 2207.
- 3.8 miles from the fork will be a wide spot off to the left of the road for parking.
- Sullivan Creek Falls is on the right side of the road.
- No facilities.