Squaw Butte & Salmon Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Oakridge
Squaw Butte Falls* - shutter speed 0.3S, ISO100, lens 34mm, aperture 25, tripod, polarizer
Salmon Crk Falls - shutter speed 1/13S, ISO100, lens 28mm, aperture 29, tripod
Squaw Butte & Salmon Creek Falls are northeast of Oakridge.
GPS N43º 45.745', W122º 22.312', Elevation above sea level 1480 ft.
Salmon Creek Falls is near slot #14. Squaw Butte Falls is visible at slot #4.
- From Interstate 5 take exit 188A and head east on Hwy 58
- Approximately 30 miles enter Oakridge
- Halfway through Oakridge turn left onto Crestview Drive
- Then, turn right onto E 1st St.
- After half a mile E 1st bears north and becomes Salmon Creek Road
- After four miles there will be a turn off to the right
for Salmon Creek Falls Campground
- Camping fee applies and there are rest facilities and picnic tables
* Waterfall is named for nearest geographical feature