Salmon Falls (Santiam)
Photographer / Videographer: G. Price
Return to Salem region
GPS - Salmon Falls (Santiam), el. 335m
Salmon Falls April 2.8MB 480p 7.1 sec
Salmon Falls is east of Salem.
- On I-5 exit onto Hwy 22 and head east towards Stayton.
- Past milepost 23 look for a blinking yellow caution light - turn left onto North Fork Road SE just past the caution light.
- Note the sign immediately on the right. Most of the parks along the road are open May 15 thru Sept. 15th and have a day-use fee of $5.
Outside of this date range the gates to those parks are most likely closed.
- Note: Between milepost 5.0 and 5.5 the road is gravel due to slide activity. The foliage looks stable, however.
- 0.7 miles past milepost 13 turn right into Salmon Falls Park.
Picnic tables and a vault toilet are available. The waterfall is located down a path to the left.