Photographer: G. Price
Return to SW Washington
GPS - Rodney Falls
Rodney Falls is east of Vancouver.
Directions: Beacon Rock is your landmark
Lower section of Rodney Falls
- Near milepost 35 on HWY 14 turn left (North) up a hill with signs
for Beacon Rock State Park and "camping". Beacon Rock will be towards
the right side of the road just before you drive up the hill to the park.
- In less than ½ mile turn into a parking area to the right
- Just to the left of the restroom find the trail sign "TRAIL"
- Short distance past that sign trail bears right at sign for falls
- A primarily rising path of over 1¼ miles reaches Rodney Falls
- Upper section visible short distance up the trail
Picnic tables and rest facilities at trail start.
Hardy Falls shares the same primary path.
Rodney Falls is past Hardy Falls..
Lorquin's Admiral Butterfly on the wooden bridge near Rodney Falls