Eagle Creek Fall's
Punchbowl & Lower Punchbowl Falls
Photographer: G. Price
Return to Columbia Gorge
Eagle Creek Waterfalls are east of Portland.
GPS - Eagle Creek Fall's, 120m el.
Punchbowl and Lower Punchbowl Falls
Punchbowl Falls can also be seen past Lower Punchbowl by walking up the rocky bank.
- East on I-84 from Portland: take Eagle Creek exit 41.
- West on I-84 from Hood River: take exit 40 and head back east to 41.
- There are restrooms and picnic areas. Drive up along the creek to the road's end.
Observe the No Parking Signs in various places.
- At the 2 mile point a side trail will lead to the Lower Punchbowl Trail.
- Going back up to the main trail and continuing on you will encounter
an overhead view of Punchbowl Falls in about one tenth mile.