Pine Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
Return to Oakridge
GPS - Pine Crk Falls, 670m el.
Photograph specifics: shutter speed 2.5S, ISO100, lens 31mm, aperture 29, tripod
Pine Creek Falls is south of Oakridge.
Waterfall is well hidden from view from the road.
- From I-5 take exit 188A for HWY 58
- ¼ mile past milepost 37 - east of Oakridge - head south at road signed for Hills Creek Dam / Kitson Springs
- After 0.5 mile turn right onto Road #21
- In approximately 14 miles you will see the sign shown below
- Short distance past that sign turn left at sign below to get onto single lane gravel Road #2124
- Two miles from the #21/ #2124 junction you will see the sign (below) on the left for Pine Creek
- Find a wide spot in the gravel to the right a short distance up the hill past the sign
- Walk back to the creek and just left of the sign to find a path downwards
You will be walking in greenery once on the path, essentially walking in the creek.
CAUTION: short path to falls has a steep decline.
There are some camping and picnic facilities on Road #21.