Panther Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
Return to SW Washington
GPS - Panther Creek Falls
Panther Creek Falls is east of Vancouver.
Panther Creek Falls Trail is about ¼ mile travel distance to the fall's observation deck.
- ¼ mile past milepost 47 on HWY 14 head north on Wind River Road at sign for "Carson"
- Go through Carson and continue north on Wind River Road
- Before milepost 6 turn right at sign for Panther Creek (reset your trip odometer here)
- In a short distance at the next intersection make a left turn onto Panther Creek Road
- In about a mile Panther Creek Road becomes Forest Road #65 (narrow one lane in places)
- After a total travel distance of 7.5 miles from Wind River Road pull over to a wide spot of dirt on the side of Road #65
(about 0.1 miles past turnoff for gated road #6511)
- Walk back along Road #65 about 100ft to Panther Creek Falls Trail #137
Trail is primarily downwards.
Feeder waterfall above the main falls.