Mosier Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
Return to Columbia Gorge
GPS - Mosier Creek Falls, 50m el.
Photograph specifics: shutter speed 1/15S, ISO100, lens 38mm, aperture 22, polarizer, tripod
Mosier Creek Falls is east of Portland.
Waterfall is seen from a distance near an overlook with a plaque.
- Take exit 69 on I-84
- Follow signs to Mosier.
- Once in Mosier follow signs to stay on U.S. 30.
- Less than half a mile from the offramp you will see a bridge over Mosier Creek.
- Park on either side of the bridge (more space on the west side).
- Walk over to the east side of the bridge and find a chair with
"Mosier Pioneer Cemetery" written on it.
- Follow the path up past the chair. At all forks in the trail take the right fork.
Note the Pioneer's headstones along the way. Distance is less than a half mile.
There is a caution sign on the way to the waterfall mentioning rattlesnakes.