Mason Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Hwy 126/Cascades
Mason Creek Falls is roadside waterfall east of Springfield.
GPS N44º 7.226', W122º 27.785', Elevation above sea level 900 ft.
Rafters/kayakers on McKenzie River on Independence Day at the wide spot.
- From I-5 exit onto I-105 and head east to Springfield.
- At second light turn left onto Hwy 126.
- Drive through Walterville & Vida.
- 0.6 miles past milepost 32 there will be a wide spot with large boulders on the south side of the road.
- Seasonal waterfall is visible just across the road tumbling down a rocky escarpment.