Mid/Upper Hemlock & Tributary Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Roseburg
Mid, Upper Hemlock & Tributary Falls are east of Roseburg.
Mid & Upper Hemlock Falls
N43º 12.701', W122º 42.981' Tributary
N43º 12.587', W122º 43.037' Middle Hemlock
N43º 12.398', W122º 42.993' Upper Hemlock
Tributary Falls is first in about half a mile, then Middle Hemlock in
- On I-5 take Roseburg exit 124.
- Follow all signs mentioning Hwy 138 East, Diamond Lake, or Glide
(stay in left lanes after exit for left turn onto SE Stephens).
- Near milepost 16 (before Glide) turn right onto Little River Road.
- After 26 miles you'll see a turnoff for Lake of the Woods campground.
Go beyond that turnoff another tenth of a mile and turn right onto
that fork in the road.
- Go for another tenth of a mile and park in the wide spot on the right side.
- You will find Hemlock Creek Trail #1505 on the left side of the road -
trail is rising.
another 3 tenths. Upper Hemlock is an additional 2 tenths.