Photographer: G. Price
Return to SW Washington
GPS - Hardy Falls
Hardy Falls is east of Vancouver.
Directions: Beacon Rock is your landmark
Picnic tables and rest facilities at trail start.
- Near milepost 35 on HWY 14 turn left (North) up a hill with signs
for Beacon Rock State Park and "camping". Beacon Rock will be towards
the right side of the road just before you drive up the hill to the park.
- In less than ½ mile turn into a parking area to the right
- Just to the left of the restroom find the trail sign "TRAIL"
- Short distance past that sign trail bears right at sign for falls
- A primarily rising path of over 1¼ miles reaches Hardy Falls
Rodney Falls shares the same primary path
Found this Northwestern Garter Snake cooling in the shade just before Hardy Falls