Photographer: G. Price
Return to Roseburg
Grotto Falls is east of Roseburg
Grotto Falls with view from underside
Directions: (steps 1 thru 3 apply to Wolf Creek, Hemlock and Yakso Falls)
- On I-5 take Roseburg exit 124.
- Follow all signs mentioning Hwy 138 East, Diamond Lake, or Glide
(stay in left lanes after exit - left turn onto SE Stephens)
- Near milepost 16 (before Glide) turn right onto Little River Road
- Appr. 15 miles (5.6 from Wolf Creek Falls parking area) look for a sign
for Cool Water Campground. To the left is Forest Service Road 2703.
- Turn left onto gravel Road 2703
- After 4.3 miles Rd 2703 bears right at a fork in the
road. Bear left at this unmarked fork in the road.
- Two miles further you'll reach a rest area with a path to the right.
- Grotto Falls is up a rising path 0.25 miles