Falls City Falls
on the Little Luckiamute River
Photographer: G. Price
Return to HWY 99W
GPS - Falls City Falls, 115m el.
Falls City Falls - north side of bridge
No facilities at this waterfall.
- At milepost 71 on HWY 99W (10 miles north of Corvallis) - with junction of
Suver and Airlie Roads - turn west onto Airlie Road (intersection is marked
with a yellow caution light)
- Twelve miles from that junction Airlie Road ends. Turn right at the
stop sign to head north on HWY 223 (although not labeled as such)
- Two miles on HWY 223 turn left onto Falls City Road
- In four miles you will reach Falls City
- At the west end Main Street will fork into two separate roads
- If you take the right fork (Mitchell - not labeled) continue another 0.1 miles until you find
a steep dirt road off to the left. This side of the waterfall offers the best view.
- If you take the left fork (Bridge St.) go over the bridge, then turn right
onto Parry St. A small park is 0.1 miles down Parry with access to the falls.
Waterfall can also be reached via HWY 22 west from Salem,
then south on 223 through Dallas (not Texas).