Cripple Creek Falls
Photographer: G. Price
back to Waterfalls - Mt. Hood
Photograph specifics: Portrait, 1/80, ISO100, lens 68mm, aperture 5.0, tripod, polarizer
Cripple Creek Falls is south of Mt. Hood.
GPS 45º 6.966' N, 122º 4.545' W; Elevation above sea level 1160 ft.
- From HWY 212 (Portland area) connect to HWY 224 and head southeast to Estacada
- Or, from Woodburn head northeast on HWY 211 and follow all signs for Estacada
- At junction of 211 and 224 in Estacada continue southeast on HWY 224
- Before milepost 46 note a bridge on the left and a road to the right leading to Indian Henry Campground
- Go a short distance up the road on the right to a wide spot on the left
- The falls is visible under the bridge from the bank of the Clackamas River.