Shepperd's Dell Falls
on Young Creek
Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Columbia Gorge
Shepperd's Dell Falls is east of Portland.
Photograph specifics: 1.3S; aperture 22; ISO100; 18mm; tripod; polarizer
Named for George Shepperd.
GPS N45º 32.81', W122º 11.842'.
View of the upper section from the trail end.
- On I-84 take Corbett exit 22 (note your odometer reading)
- Follow signs that say Multnomah Falls or 'historic highway'
- After 8 miles from original reading there will be widened areas
in the road for parking near the sign for the falls
- The falls can be seen by just going down a few steps of a staircase
- A short trail leads to the falls
View of the plaque on the bridge.