Photographer: G. Price
back to waterfalls - Columbia Gorge
Ecola Falls is east of Portland.
Ecola Falls above Multnomah Falls
- On I-84, access to Ecola Falls is a left lane exit appr.
30 miles from Portland (Multnomah Falls exit).
- This waterfall can also be accessed from exit 35 at Ainsworth and
heading west on the historic highway to Multnomah Falls parking area
- Or, take Corbett exit 22 and head east on the historic highway
- Parking, restrooms, gift shops and a restaurant are available
- To reach Ecola Falls climb up the switchback path (1 mile) to the top of Multnomah Falls.
- Once at the top bear left away from Multnomah Falls to a gravel trail.
- Ecola Falls is a short distance past Wiesendanger Falls.